Wednesday, June 15, 2011

News Flash!

Model: Emily Bell
MUA: Morgan Watt
Hello loyal readers! Unfortunately, I will no longer have my beloved job at the local candle store because Wik Candle is closing. This has been a very sad experience, but I am doing my best to use this as an opportunity to follow my dreams. In recent weeks, a new (and dear) friend of mine, a stylist at Toni and Guy has introduced me to the world of freelance makeup artistry and to photographer, Kelsey Newkham of Kelsey Elizabeth Portraits.

I have done makeup for a few photo shoots with Kelsey and it has been a dream come true! I have learned so much already and I look forward to researching and learning more about styling hair, as well. So, I am here to tell you all that I am teaming up with her to do makeup and hair for anyone requesting a stylist for their photo shoot. To check out her portfolio and schedule your two-hour shoot with me as the stylist go to http://kelseyelizabethportraits.com/ !!

If you schedule your photo shoot through Kelsey's website by June 22nd and mention Making Up Morgan you'll get 20% off your session!

Models (left to right): Meagan Scally, Emily Bell
MUA: Morgan Watt





xoxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...