Saturday, August 7, 2010

Take it off!

To those of you out there who think you are invincible to the consequences of sleeping with your makeup on (you know who you are): Beware! It is bad enough that during the day we put our skin through a plethora of creams, powders, and liquids, all filled with impurities that are harmful to our skin tone and complexion. There is a time and a place to pile on the products and it does not involve a nightgown. So ladies, please, please, please just take it off! You will feel much better in the morning.

My favorite remover (the one I use when I have some extra cash to spend) is Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips by Clinique. This stuff is amazing! I use the smallest amount on a cotton swab and my makeup dissolves before my eyes without any rubbing or irritation. It is perfect for sensitive skin and for people who are sick of having to choose between the easy removal of regular mascara at night and the convenience of waterproof mascara during the day. Now you can have your waterproof mascara and wear it too! (because you will be able to take it off!)

Are you a college student with no extra cash for, well.. anything? When I find myself in this position (which can happen quite often to us cosmetics connoisseurs) I try to use whatever ingredients I have in the house to get the job done. In this case, olive oil is your man! Yes, olive oil! Pour a small amount on a cotton ball, massage gently over eyelids and voila!

I love having basic products I can use when my sensitive skin has had enough of the wild world of acne fighters, scrubs, and masks. When my skin feels dull, dry, and tired I use Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream. This cleanser is great because it takes everything your skin doesn't need and leaves the rest. There is no need to use water which can wash away your skin's natural moisture. Just rub it all over your face and eyes, massage gently and wipe off with a tissue or wash cloth. Women have been using this cool classic forever and if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

>>Tip: If your skin is feeling dry and rough, mix some olive oil with a little organic sugar and scrub away! 

Thanks so much for reading!
-Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...