Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bare necessities

Hello readers! I have had a very productive day, ending in a little relaxation by the pool. Who could ask for more? After lugging my big bag of several different sunscreens and tanning lotions (my obsession knows no bounds) I started thinking about how much I appreciate this next product. Not only does it make my skin look flawless, but it also protects me from the suns harmful rays.

Bare minerals is something in my make-up bag that will never need replacing. I tried it my freshman year of college and have been using it every day since. I will never go back. It is very lightweight, it blends perfectly and is SPF 15! I use Bare minerals as a full coverage foundation and as a setting powder after my concealer, erase paste. (Don't forget: every cream needs to be followed with a powder to stay in place!) When applied using the handy kabuki brush bare minerals covers any flaws or imperfections and is lightweight enough for all of your poolside endeavors! It comes in many different shades, but adapts to skin so well that even if you don't get the perfect color for you it will still look good. (I typically use fair in the Winter and fairly light in the Summer.) I know everyone has seen the late night infomercials and thought, "Hm, I should try that.." Well, you should!

>>Tip: Bare escentuals has a new matte foundation that I have not yet had the pleasure of using. If you have oily skin, this may be a better option for you. It soaks up excess oil and has ingredients in it that promote cell turnover and minimize pores. Cell turnover is when your dead skin cells are shed and replaced with younger cells, making your skin feel smoother and looking younger.

Thanks for stopping by!
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...